Monday, May 21, 2007

God's Miracle and Power of prayer 1

God is so good..........
He has answered my prayer...
and He did the Miraculous wonders into my family...
"He has healed my mom from the dangerous bacteria"
This is first test that i get during i walk closer to God,He test me through someone that i love the most, which is my mom, In the month of May last year(2006) my mom comitted to the Hospital due to the bacterias infection and doctor said the bacteria can cause to dead n this make me very shocked.At that time my mom really sick due to that bacterias, and doctor keep give her injection on order to kill those bacteria and doctor said if the bacterias still cant be killed within 3 or 4 days, they cant do anything to help...i was shock and scared..the thing that i can do is only pray, me n my sister prayed in cry, the only thing that we hope is miracle form God..me n my sister nonstop pray for my mom healing and my dad too..n i know at that time my dad very sad...n i believe God wanna tested my faith to Him n how i response to His test.
Hallelujah....God is powerful and magnificent, He has answered me n my sister prayer and also all the ppl that have been prayed so hard for my mom...within the three days after injection, doctor said the bacterias inside my mom body is dying and after one week the bacterias was killed, this really miracle from God and the power of prayer...
my mom only stay at hospital for 1 week instead of 2 weeks expected...after this matter my faith increased in Him...I believe everyone of us will face the test and through it God wanna know how is our heart to him and He want us to experience the victory. God test us to teach, to strengthen us to be in His image by appreciating Him more and He already knows our heart...I believe one reason testing comes is to help us to know our own heart and to make us stronger in Faith....Deuteronomy 13:3

No comments: