Monday, May 21, 2007

God's Miracle and Power of prayer 2

i have been facing the same test for this year...
God has tested me again trough someone that i love which is my grandpa...God really test my faith to him as i grow closer n closer to Him, He wanna c how strong is my faith to him...and i believe God does not test me in order to hurt me n defeat me, He did it because He love me too much and he believe that i will win every test....
God test me at the same time as last year...
My grandpa have been sick for few months but the most serious ones in within this month....
last semester break holiday i went back to see him at that time his sickness not really serious but i can see that he so suffering...till make me wanna cry when i saw his face...my parents has bring him to see doctor so many time but still no improvement...one nite my sister bring him to the Healing service prayer but still not improvement....i was so worry i only can pray n surrender all to God..i continuously pray for him i believe God will do the same thing to my grandpa as He did to my mom last year, i believe He will heal him.....since i came back from last semester break i always thinking of my grandpa....he very good to me,the memory i have with him when i was small just come out in my mind...and it make me very sad because, i hardly accept it something happen to him.... i love my grandpa.....every nite n day i continuously pray for him, i believe God will do something....everyday i waiting for the news from my sister about my grandpa...n every time i get the news, my sister said no improvement....last Tuesday my dad call me, he tell me that he already bought coffin for my grandpa n he said there is no hope anymore u just pray....but i never give up pray i believe God can do miracle once again in my family....till last Friday Prayer meeting Ps.Simon call up for ppl who are sick n for those who are family member that is sick right now....i stand up represent my grandpa....i really cry when pastor and all the church leader starting pray...i believe at that time God power has move in my grandpa life.....on the next day i sms my sis again n she told me my grandpa better than the day b4 i was so happy that mean God power really work in my grandpa life....n yesterday my sis call me she told me my grandpa getting better and now he like to eat as b4 he din't like to eat.....n the most good news i get is today......i can talk with my grandpa on the phone n his sound good...he told me "im safe".....hallelujah God...u r magnificent,wonderful,glorious .....You are powerful God.....i can describe how much i thank you once again u has made me win...
i believe every test that we face is to make us realize that depending on God is the most important...n God purpose to test us is He want to find out if we love Him with all our heart and all our soul....Amen

2 comments:

Yong Tiong Yieng said...

haha....so nice....if we really pray heartedly, God will work in our life....He will show His miracle...hehe....so happy hear when i saw ur sms...GBU

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... hey. y didnt share wit me... so encouraged by you dear!! Jia You Jia You Jia You!!!